At Obsidian Business Solutions, we help business owners receive the most money possible when it’s time for them to exit their business. Our goal is to help you plan, prepare and grow your business in the most effective and viable way possible.
As an owner, your business is both an asset and income generator. It is likely your biggest financial and personal investment. It may be the glue that binds your family together, your legacy, your life’s work or one stepping-stone to another venture. At Obsidian, based on our many years of experience, we developed a six step process to help business owners grow and protect the value of their business.
Meet Our Professionals
Patrick Carroll, CFP®, CExP
Founder & CEO
Director of First Impressions
Todd Feldman, CFP®
Pamela Flick, CFP®
Senior Planning Specialist
Senior Marketing Specialist
Senior Client Service Specialist
Senior Financial Planner
Financial Planning Associate
Watch this brief video overview on how we can help you create the most effective business and succession planning strategy as well as help you grow and protect the value of your business. View our full video lineup on YouTube.
What to Expect From Obsidian
Whether you work with us to solve an issue related to the success
of your business or your family’s financial security, here’s how we will work with you:
- Within our office, we draw upon the skills of each professional to effectively and efficiently address your business planning issues.
- We work closely with and coordinate the activities of all of your professional advisors (CPA, attorney, banker) so that we all work toward the same goals—yours.
- You own this process: your goals, your priorities, and your values. We will give you candid assessments, rational alternatives and the benefit of our experience with other business owners.
- We don’t duplicate the efforts of your professional advisors.
- We hold everyone involved in the planning process accountable (including ourselves) and we get things done.
- We will tell you exactly why we recommend a specific course of action.
- We will explain the pros and cons of your alternatives, disclose all fees, and answer all of your questions.